of the Ninth International Specialized Exhibition
“InvaExpo. Society for Everyone 2019”
Moscow, VDNH, Pavilion No. 75, hall В
October 31 - November 2, 2019
Exhibition “InvaExpo. Society for Everyone” (“Rehabilitation. Accessible Environment” until 2016) is a national exhibition platform that is used to demonstrate the development of the Russia’s rehabilitation industry and formation of an accessible environment in our country.
The exhibition takes place with the official support of the Presidential Commission for the Disabled of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation, the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Government of Moscow, All-Russian public organizations of disabled people.
The Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the exhibition is Mikhail Terentyev, Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the All-Russian Society of Disabled People, a Paralympic champion. Meetings are held on a monthly basis.
Topics of the exhibition:
- Rehabilitation equipment for disabled and elderly people
- Rehabilitation technologies, innovations and assistive technologies
- Modern prosthetic and orthopedic products and accessories
- Accessible transport and transport infrastructure facilities
- Accessible buildings and territories for movement of disabled people
- Accessible telecom and communications system
- Modern educational technologies: pre-school, school and vocational education
- Medical, social and occupational rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation and health resort institutions
- Social and economic aspects of life of disabled people
- Employment and promotion of employment of disabled people
- Accessible financial institutions and special programmes
- Accessible sports facilities and adaptive sport
- Accessible institutions of culture, leisure and tourism
- Accessible environment and special programmes of regions
- Design and creation of an accessible environment
- Public organizations of disabled people
- Specialized media.
Special events of the exhibition:
- Business programme
- Forum of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia “Hope for Technology”
- Integration art festival “EuroParafest”
- Russia's Cybathletics Championship – competitions of athletes using bionic prostheses and cybernetic devices
- Children-and-Parents Day
The exhibition includes the meeting of the Presidential Commission for the Disabled of the Russian Federation, field activities of federal executive bodies, presentations and demonstrations of innovative equipment and new modern technologies, artwork exhibitions, children’s entertainment shows, sports and cultural programmes.
There are conditions for business meetings, negotiations and signing of official documents (minutes, agreements and contracts) during the exhibition.
Cooperation of all members of the rehabilitation industry market (representatives of government institutions and major state customers, manufacturers and leading experts of the industry, public organizations and end users of products) at the exhibition contributes to the effective promotion of products, technologies and best practices in subjects of the Russian Federation.
+7 495 3000519
Directorate of the exhibition “InvaExpo. Society for Everyone”.